Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Vera Ma Art Cards Published at ARTCARDIST



“I’ve always referred my cards as ‘art cards’(as well as ACEOs) because most people have not heard of the terms‘ACEO’ nor ‘ATC’. There’s always a chance of meeting future collectorsor people who like trading cards but never heard of the art genre so Ichoose to make it as accessible to an audience as possible. As forArtcardist.com, I’m always glad for a site specializing in promotingart cards, because there are not many for the moment and collectingart cards is a good hobby to invest in… addictive though!
I love art cards because it allows me to work on more artworks in ashorter time span, especially when I get too busy to work on any thing larger. See Vera's art work here!



Do you draw and paint your own ACEO? ACEO has become one of the hottest selling collectibles on the internet. Arm yourself with knowledge critical for selling ACEO and other fine art.
Let Colin Ruffel show you how with his ebook.
You, too, can sell more art!

No comments:

Post a Comment