Sunday, August 1, 2010

Joan Linenbroker Art Cards Published on ARTCARDIST


Meet Joan. A talented artist and creator of art cards and ACEO.
Hi, my name is Joan Linenbroker and I have been an artist all of myadult life. I grew up in Philadelphia, Pa. where I attended the U of the Arts. I then moved away in my twenties and spent over twenty years in the PacificNorth West. I have a degree in Art Education and spent many years as a teacher. I now have returned to my hometown and am creating art every day!The reason I enjoy doing ACEO’s is because I find it a challenge. I enjoy working in a small format.
Read more about Joan CLICK HERE!





Do you draw and paint your own ACEO? ACEO has become one of the hottest selling collectibles on the internet. Arm yourself with knowledge critical for selling ACEO and other fine art.
Let Colin Ruffel show you how with his ebook.
You, too, can sell more art!

No comments:

Post a Comment